Environment / Green Statement
C&K is aware of environmental regulations and all the duties which arise from these regulations.
Main regulations are:
- REACH (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament: (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) to ensure a high level of protection of human health and environment.
- RoHS(Restriction of Hazardous Substances) -EU directive 2011/65/EU, dated June 8th 2011, said RoHS2 directive -which limits the use of Lead, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Mercury, PBB and PBDE.
- Conflict minerals: C&K has taken all necessary and appropriate actions to ensure that our products do not contain "conflict metals" -gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tungsten (W) and tin (Sn) -that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in areas identified as conflict regions; these areas include the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Central Africa.
View Corporate Environmental Policy (English Version)
View Corporate Environmental Policy (Chinese Version)
View Corporate Environmental Policy (French Version)
View Corporate Environmental Policy (Vietnamese Version)
Most of C&K products comply with these international environmental regulations. Here are global Certificates of Compliance:
- C&K RoHS & REACH CoC
- Conflict Free Metals Declaration
- C&K Corporate CFSI-Conflict Minerals Reporting
- Declaration of No Radioactive Source
- Declaration of No Asbestos
- Declaration of No PFOA
- TSCA Declarations Certificate
To guarantee the respect of these regulations, we ask our suppliers to continuously monitor supply chains to provide all necessary information and to comply with our environmental requirements completely defined on the following document:
To answer to all of your environmental questions on C&K products, we have set in place a green team. You can address your requests through the following mailbox: email@example.com