Market Leadership through Design Innovation
Founded in 1928, C&K is one of the world’s most trusted brands of high-quality electromechanical switches. The company’s unmatched custom design capabilities are recognized globally by design engineers who demand reliable switch performance.
C&K offers more than 55,000 standard products and 8.5 million switch combinations to companies that design, manufacture and distribute electronics products. Used in automotive, industrial, IoT, wearables, medical, telecom, consumer products, aerospace, and POS terminals, C&K products include tactile, pushbutton, snap-acting, toggle, rocker, detect, DIP, keyswitch, navigation, rotary, slide, switchlock, thumbwheel, smart card readers, high-rel connectors and custom assemblies.
C&K is headquartered in Newton, Mass. with global design centers in Newton Mass., Dole France, and Huizhou China.
C&K is the trusted brand in switch design. As a company, we are committed to providing customers with the leading-edge technology, performance and reliability their products demand. Some of C&K’s advantages include:
- Industry leader in the design and manufacturing of micro miniature tactile switches
- Zero ppm defect manufacturing capability on all automotive grade products
- State-of-the-art design centers in Europe, North America and Asia, with complete in-house testing facilities in each region
- Specialty supplier of high reliability space connectors and smart card interconnect devices.
- Flexible manufacturing capabilities, able to scale production from prototype design through volume production.
- World-class machining, precision high-speed stamping, plastic and rubber molding, surface plating and overmolding skills
- Offers a wide range of value-added solutions, from wire leads and harnesses to complete front panel assemblies.
As an ISO 9001-registered company, C&K strives for complete customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and defect-free performance. The company accomplishes this through a combination of automated assembly systems, ongoing training programs, internal audit teams, Six-Sigma design methodology, process capability analysis, statistical process control and supplier quality initiatives.
C&K is dedicated to being a customer-first organization, providing superior support, flexibility and solutions at competitive prices. Whether it’s a standard, special, or custom order, C&K delivers the reliable, cost-effective and high-quality electromechanical switch that’s needed to complete a design engineer’s product the right way – and turn a good product into a great product.