Careers at C&K
C&K strives for performance excellence at both the individual and company level. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out, this is a great place to build your career. Experienced professionals here at C&K have a proven track record that demonstrates their skills in getting the job done and achieving total customer satisfaction. C&K employs thousands of people around the globe with operations located throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. If you are ready to advance your career to the next level or simply looking for new challenges, C&K can help you find the opportunity that best fits your unique talents.
C&K is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of the efforts we take to make diversity an integral part of the way we do business.
If you are interested in joining the C&K team, we would like to hear from you!
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Waltham, MA, U.S.A.
C&K Components, LLC is looking for a detail-oriented, organized team player who is eager to learn and grow in the field of Marketing within a global corporation spanning the US, Europe and Asia. Reporting directly to the Global Marketing and Communications Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to work across a broad range of departments, including Sales, Product Management, and Engineering, while taking ownership of a variety of Marketing responsibilities, including Social Media management, data collection and reporting, and website maintenance.
- Website maintenance and updates
- New Product Introductions (follow a detailed process for the introduction of new products and meticulously oversee the technical data during the process, in coordination with the product management team.
- Responding to inquiries from global sales and product team members
- SQL database maintenance
- Create posts for Social Media Campaigns
- Coordinating a program of product samples for sales and distributors.
- Create and distribute Collateral marketing materials
- Contribute to Marketing data collection and reporting efforts
- Participate in a wide range of Marketing activities
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in related discipline(s)
- Excellent communication & organization skills, written & oral
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Foreign language speaker (German, French, Italian) is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL and Umbraco is a plus
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- You’re hands-on and enjoy learning new systems and technologies
- You possess excellent problem solving skills
- You have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- You have an innate ability to prioritize your workload and manage your time
At C&K we do more than just make the world’s best switches. We are trusted advisors, helping global brands and innovators improve customer satisfaction by building better products.
Offering more than 55,000 standard products, 9 million switch combinations, as well as custom designed solutions, C&K products are used to solve the hardest engineering challenges faced in automotive, industrial, IoT, wearables, medical, telecom, consumer products, aerospace, POS terminals and more.
For over 90 years, leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of electronics have turned to C&K when they require mission-critical reliability in an electromechanical switch, high-rel connector or custom assembly.
The reason they keep coming back is because C&K’s innovative design, cutting-edge production process, and strict quality assurance standards produce the world’s best switches and components.
C&K offers comprehensive and competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and 401k benefits. C&K Components LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Financial Analyst – Global Sales
Job Title: Financial Analyst – Global Sales
Reports to: Director, Americas Finance and Global Sales
Location: Waltham, MA, U.S.A.
C&K’s Finance organization is seeking a Financial Analyst – Global Sales, located in its office in Waltham, MA. In this highly visible role, you will work closely with senior leaders across the globe in the company’s Sales, Marketing, and Finance functions, providing both revenue and expense analyses and guidance to drive the business forward. To be successful, you must possess strong quantitative skills to analyze historic results and apply your findings to forecasts and variance analyses, as well as exceptional communication skills to lead cross-functional discussions about sales forecasts, CRM data, and Sales & Marketing spending.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & TASKS:
- Responsible for annual budgeting processes involving commercial functions, including bookings, revenue, and Sales & Marketing expenses
- Collect monthly data from Sales and Finance teams, and upload to cloud-based database to be accessed by users company-wide
- Use analytics to develop improved longer-term revenue forecasting methodology
- Analyze and track funnel data from CRM system to improve forecast accuracy and provide insight to company leadership
- Develop and continually improve data visualizations for executive reporting
- Provide cost center support to commercial function leaders, ensuring that operating expenses are clearly visible and in line with the company’s business plan
- Measure and administer sales incentive plans, in compliance with company policies and plans
- Perform variance analysis, reporting, and month-end closing activities as needed
- Must follow all state, local, and federal laws and regulations
- Must remain aware of regulatory responsibilities and remain current in technical areas
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform this job successfully.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret large data sets, with sharp attention to detail and a passion for data visualization
- Effective and adaptable communication skills
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting principles
- Success in a complex and dynamic organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday Adaptive Planning, and/or Power BI is desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Access and/or Azure Data Factory is useful, but not required
- 0-3 years of experience in financial/business/operations analysis, or related field
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, or related field is required
- MBA is a plus; CFA or CPA designation is a plus
This job must be carried out in compliance with Company’s Standards of Conduct.
Since its formation in 1928, C&K has been at the forefront of technological evolution in electromechanical switches. The company’s unmatched design capabilities tailored to customer needs are recognized globally by design engineers who demand high-quality switch performance. Nearly a century later, C&K remains one of the most recognizable and trusted names in the e-mech switch industry.
C&K has headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts (United States) and global design centers at its HQ location alongside Dole (France) and Huizhou (China).
Used in automotive, industrial, medical and consumer products, among other applications, C&K products – including tactile, rocker and toggle switches – are assembled in over 55,000 standard products and 8.5 million switch combinations to companies that design, manufacture and distribute electronics products.
So whether you’re interested in a universal paddle switch assembly for a fire alarm, a compact start/stop button for a boating application, a switching mechanism for a surgical device with a specific actuation force, or a tailor-made multi-position snap-switch module for temperature adjustment, you can count on C&K to deliver the best possible solution every time.