Careers at C&K
C&K strives for performance excellence at both the individual and company level. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out, this is a great place to build your career. Experienced professionals here at C&K have a proven track record that demonstrates their skills in getting the job done and achieving total customer satisfaction. C&K employs thousands of people around the globe with operations located throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. If you are ready to advance your career to the next level or simply looking for new challenges, C&K can help you find the opportunity that best fits your unique talents.
C&K is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of the efforts we take to make diversity an integral part of the way we do business.
If you are interested in joining the C&K team, we would like to hear from you!
Financial Analyst – Global Sales
Job Title: Financial Analyst – Global Sales
Reports to: Director, Americas Finance and Global Sales
Location: Waltham, MA, U.S.A.
C&K’s Finance organization is seeking a Financial Analyst – Global Sales, located in its office in Waltham, MA. In this highly visible role, you will work closely with senior leaders across the globe in the company’s Sales, Marketing, and Finance functions, providing both revenue and expense analyses and guidance to drive the business forward. To be successful, you must possess strong quantitative skills to analyze historic results and apply your findings to forecasts and variance analyses, as well as exceptional communication skills to lead cross-functional discussions about sales forecasts, CRM data, and Sales & Marketing spending.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & TASKS:
- Responsible for annual budgeting processes involving commercial functions, including bookings, revenue, and Sales & Marketing expenses
- Collect monthly data from Sales and Finance teams, and upload to cloud-based database to be accessed by users company-wide
- Use analytics to develop improved longer-term revenue forecasting methodology
- Analyze and track funnel data from CRM system to improve forecast accuracy and provide insight to company leadership
- Develop and continually improve data visualizations for executive reporting
- Provide cost center support to commercial function leaders, ensuring that operating expenses are clearly visible and in line with the company’s business plan
- Measure and administer sales incentive plans, in compliance with company policies and plans
- Perform variance analysis, reporting, and month-end closing activities as needed
- Must follow all state, local, and federal laws and regulations
- Must remain aware of regulatory responsibilities and remain current in technical areas
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform this job successfully.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret large data sets, with sharp attention to detail and a passion for data visualization
- Effective and adaptable communication skills
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting principles
- Success in a complex and dynamic organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday Adaptive Planning, and/or Power BI is desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Access and/or Azure Data Factory is useful, but not required
- 0-3 years of experience in financial/business/operations analysis, or related field
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, or related field is required
- MBA is a plus; CFA or CPA designation is a plus
This job must be carried out in compliance with Company’s Standards of Conduct.
Since its formation in 1928, C&K has been at the forefront of technological evolution in electromechanical switches. The company’s unmatched design capabilities tailored to customer needs are recognized globally by design engineers who demand high-quality switch performance. Nearly a century later, C&K remains one of the most recognizable and trusted names in the e-mech switch industry.
C&K has headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts (United States) and global design centers at its HQ location alongside Dole (France) and Huizhou (China).
Used in automotive, industrial, medical and consumer products, among other applications, C&K products – including tactile, rocker and toggle switches – are assembled in over 55,000 standard products and 8.5 million switch combinations to companies that design, manufacture and distribute electronics products.
So whether you’re interested in a universal paddle switch assembly for a fire alarm, a compact start/stop button for a boating application, a switching mechanism for a surgical device with a specific actuation force, or a tailor-made multi-position snap-switch module for temperature adjustment, you can count on C&K to deliver the best possible solution every time.