Mini Size Snap-acting Switches
C&K’s ZMW series mini size snap-acting switches are often found used in automotive. Featuring a compact size (which is ideal when space is limited) and a reliable snap-acting mechanism, the ZMW series give applications with adequate long stroke requirement, ensuing they stand up to repeated use.
Features and Benefits
- Long and adequate stroke setting for high reliability and insulation
- Silent for noiseless application
- Compact size – ideal when space is limited
- Twin contacts design – sliding contacts prevent pollution of foreign materials
- IP67 for standalone switch except the metal terminal part; Full IP67 protection when potted with wire version
- Home appliances
100mA @ 30VDC / 50mA @ 16VDC / 1mA @ 5VDC
100 megohms min.
Min. 600VAC (50-60Hz)/minute between Live Parts
–40ºC to 85ºC
300,000 cycles @ 100mA / 500,000 cycles @ 50mA / 500,000 cycles @ 1mA