Ultra-miniature Surface Mount Half-pitch Side-Actuated DIP
Image shown represents the product series and may not indicate the actual part number
C&K’s TDP series of ultra-miniature surface mount half-pitch side-actuated DIP switches are used by designers in portable and hand-held electronic devices as well as various instrumentation and control applications. The TDP series are attractive to designers because they are process sealed for surface mount soldering and washable processing and come with side actuation to allow for visual indication of the on/off position in horizontal applications.
Features and Benefits
- First ultra-miniature SMT half-pitch side-actuated DIP
- Side actuation allows visual indication of on/off position in horizontal applications
- Process sealed for surface mount soldering and washable processing
- Hand-held electronic devices
- Portable computer and electronic devices
- Instrumentation and controls
24 V DC, 25 mA (switching; 50 V DC, 100 mA (steady state)
100 milliohms max.
100 megohms @ 100 V DC min.
300 V AC min.
–40°C to 85°C.
Per MIL-STD-202F method 208D, or EIA RS-186E method 9 (1 hour steam aging)
SMT, Right Angle
Number of Positions:
Electrical Life Cycles:
0.050" (1.27mm), Half
Height Above Board: