Ultra-miniature Surface Mount Half-pitch DIP
Image shown represents the product series and may not indicate the actual part number
The TDA series ultra-miniature surface mount half-pitch DIP switch from C&K has bifurcated contact for increased electrical reliability and is process sealed for surface mount soldering and washable processing. C&K’s reliable TDA switches are found in hand-held electronic devices, portable computers and various forms of instrumentation and controls.
Features and Benefits
- Bifurcated contact for increased electrical reliability
- Process sealed for surface mount soldering and washable processing
- Hand-held electronic devices
- Portable computer and electronic devices
- Instrumentation and controls
24 V DC, 25 mA (switching; 50 V DC, 100 mA (steady state).
100 milliohms max.
100 megohms @ 100 V DC min.
300 V AC min.
-40°C to 85°C
Per MIL-STD-202F method 208D, or EIA RS-186E method 9 (1 hour steam aging)
Number of Positions:
Electrical Life Cycles:
0.050" (1.27mm), Half
Height Above Board:
Tape & Reel