Single In-line Package DIP
Image shown represents the product series and may not indicate the actual part number
The SPA series single in-line package DIP saves PCB space because of its thin single In-line packaging. Its retention feature holds part to PCB, prior to soldering – and its high-pressure contact system does not require tape sealing. C&K’s SPA switch is typically used for function controls, logic switching and address switching in industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Thin Single In-line Packaging saves PCB space
- Retention feature holds part to PCB prior to soldering
- High pressure contact system does not require tape sealing
- Address switch for industrial controls
- Logic switching for computers and peripherals
- Function controlling for numerous applications
Carry: 10 mA @ 5VDC; Switching: 0.1 mA @ 0.1m VDC min.
1,000 cycles min.
50 milliohms max. @ 20 V DC 10mA.
100 megohms min. @ 100 V DC.
1 minute @ 300 V AC
-30°C to 60°C
DIP & look solderability testing per C&K spec. #448. Unplated edges of terminals permitted
Number of Positions:
Electrical Life Cycles:
0.100" (2.54mm), Full
Height Above Board:
- Process Features: