Low Profile DIP
Image shown represents the product series and may not indicate the actual part number
The SD series from C&K are long lasting, high quality low profile DIP switches that are available in thru-hole or surface mount models and with tape or reel packaging. The SD series’ low-profile design saves space and are perfect to power address switches for industrial controls, logic switching for computers and various function controls.
Features and Benefits
- Low profile design saves space
- Thru-hole and surface mount models
- Tape and reel packaging available
- Address switch for industrial controls
- Logic switching for computers and peripherals
- Function controlling for numerous applications
Carry: 100 mA @ 50 V DC max.; Switch: 0.1 mA @ 5 V DC min to 100 mA @ 25 V DC max.
2,000 make-and-break cycles at full load, each circuit.
Below 50 milliohms typ. Initial @ 2-4 V DC, 100mA.
10⁹ ohms min.
500 V RMS min. @ sea level between adjacent terminals
-40°C to 85°C
Number of Positions:
Electrical Life Cycles:
0.100" (2.54mm), Full
Height Above Board: