Side Actuated DIP
Image shown represents the product series and may not indicate the actual part number
The BPA series side actuated DIP switch from C&K is perfect for industrial controls with address switches, logic switching applications typically seen in computers and peripherals, or function controlling in numerous applications. BPA switches are available in thru-hole or SMT model types and come with side actuated contacts and a high-pressure contact system that does not require tape seal for washing.
Features and Benefits
- Side actuated contacts
- Available in thru-hole or SMT models
- High pressure contact system does not require tape seal for washing
- Address switch for industrial controls
- Logic switching for computers and peripherals
- Function controlling for numerous applications
100 mA max. @ 5 V DC or 25 mA max. @ 24 V DC
1,000 cycles min. @ 5 V DC 10mA
50 milliohms initial max.
100 V DC 100 megohms min.
300 V AC for 1 minute
-20°C to 85°C
Flow solderable and washable (soldering: 260°C for 10 sec. max.)
Thru-hole, Right Angle
Number of Positions:
Electrical Life Cycles:
0.100" (2.54mm), Full
Thru-Hole, Right Angle
Height Above Board:
- Process Features: