Careers at C&K
C&K strives for performance excellence at both the individual and company level. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out, this is a great place to build your career. Experienced professionals here at C&K have a proven track record that demonstrates their skills in getting the job done and achieving total customer satisfaction. C&K employs thousands of people around the globe with operations located throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. If you are ready to advance your career to the next level or simply looking for new challenges, C&K can help you find the opportunity that best fits your unique talents.
C&K is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of the efforts we take to make diversity an integral part of the way we do business.
If you are interested in in joining the C&K team, we would like to hear from you!
- Develop Sales in the Automotive Market
- Identify new opportunities to design in C&K products to manufacturers and their subcontractors (Tier 1 & 2), close sales
- Assess and map in collaboration with Marketing and the potential per customer and define priorities
- Identify and engage prospects
- Build a yearly development plan and execute
- Develop customer intimacy at decision maker level and work closely with engineering and purchasing departments
- Develop and maintain a new business opportunities funnel to maximize growth
- Animate all C&K departments (engineering, marketing, supply chain) to ensure alignment and win projects
- Coordinate the Automotive European C&K Sales engineer’s network in Europe
- Report activities and results to the Management line and forecast future bookings and sales.
- Identify, anticipate end of life, loss of business and build mitigation plan
- Negotiate and close the business
Qualification: Education / Training
- Bachelors degree preferably in Business or Engineering
- 10 - 15 years of experience in Sales, minimum 5 years in Automotive
- Should be oriented business
- 4 days a week on face to face customers visits
- 1 day at home office
- German Automotive market
- 70% of the position based on Sales and 30% based on Technical
- Design in activities Sales
- Project Management
- Contract Management