The C&K Difference
Over 89 years of switch technology
C&K is one of the world’s most trusted brands of high-quality electromechanical switches. The company pioneered the design and development of miniature switch products and has regularly pushed the technical boundaries of miniaturization, compact functionality, signal transmission, robustness and customization.
Whether it’s standard, special, or custom orders, with more than 55,000 standard products and 8.5 million possible switch combinations, C&K delivers reliable, cost-effective and high-quality electromechanical switches to product designers across the globe.
- 3 regional design centers in Newton, Mass. (U.S.), Dole, France, and Huizhou, China
- Fully integrated manufacturing offerings, including:
- High-speed stamping and molding
- High-volume assembly
- Unmatched research and development capabilities
- Skilled in product, machine and tool design
- Extensive and quick-turn prototype services
- Qualification and analysis labs located in 3 regions
C&K has extensive industry and application knowledge, helping the company solve customers’ most difficult design challenges. By utilizing the latest development and manufacturing techniques, C&K has helped reduce the development to production life cycle. C&K is ISO 9001 and TS16949 certified in all manufacturing locations, with an intimate knowledge of DFMEA, PPAP and Six Sigma techniques – ensuring that all customer needs are exceeded.
Experts at Designing Standard Switches into Modules and Assemblies